Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:36:06 +1200

Nightingale wrote:

> --- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>

> > From what I read, the voice is activated when you
> > load the stamp part into the bazooka. The stamp >
> itself is compatible with Shachihata X Stamper Name >
> 9:
> >
> stamps:http://www.shachihata.co.jp/products/xstamper/xkisei/xl9.htm
> >

> i wonder if the stamp is included in the toy...

I'm sure it is. I think it is visible in the top right hand corner of the
box.
Here is a close up pic of open Gundam box:
 http://ac23.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/1/1/6/arabama20-img600x450-16ganndamu.jpg

> > As you surmised each figure is only capable of one
> > short phrase:
> > Gundam - 'Ochiro, Ochiro, Ochiro' - literary
> > drop or go down, die etc...
>
> Classic line, indeed! bit I thought this was the line
> by Garma Zabi in 0079... I remember Char screamed
> 'Ochiro!' in Z Gundam when he was in desperation :)

It's a very common phrase among the Universary Century pilots...
'Ochiro!' for mobile suits, aircraft/small spacecraft
'Shizume!' for big ships

but the 'Ochiro, Ochiro, Ochirooooooooo!' is credited to Amuro. Come to
think of it there might actually have been four 'Ochiros' : )

Tet