Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:17:59 -0700

Phil_Abramowitz wrote:

>Sure it's great for the fans, but people will lose interest if the only Gundam
on TV is reruns.
>Showing one episode a week would keep fan interest for a much longer time.
Will fans really
>want model kits in 3-4 months?Mabey... I do think it's stupid of Bandai to be
so slow in getting the models out.

I've been watching the show for 5 years, since it was still on air in Japan, and
there are still a few kits I wanna pick up when they come to my local TRU store,
so I don't think there will be much loss in demand.

Wing is a confusing enough show, that it takes 2 viewings to get a handle on all
the factions, and plot twists. ^_^

---Brett Jensen