core@gundam.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:23:58 -0400 (EDT)

Ever since the Wing model commercial aired, I have been getting on average
an email a day asking if I could tell them where to find Wing kits. I am
sure Mark and other webmasters are getting even more. Some are saying
that most places are sold out. Who could have foreseen that? :)

I have sold a few kits on the net before, but I don't have the heart to
charge people more than the N. American retail average, and that means the
profit is too small to justify my time. If any of you have stocks of Wing
kits, I will happily refer these Wing fans to you.

Wing kits must be making a killing on eBay these days.

(I am still hoping someone would rip the Wing model commercial into an
avi, mov or something. It must be damn good.)

There's hope for Gundam in America yet ^_^

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical