Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:34:27 -0400

Blackeagle wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find some good UC fan
> fiction on the net.

Yeah, there's not that much and that which there is is kinda old.

At any rate, here's the only location of UC fanfiction that I've found:
http://www.eyrie.org/ftp/anime/Gundam/

Of course more than half of it still Wing (including much "yaoi" stuff to be
avoided), but it does include a few good fan fics. I'd especially recommend the
parody "Jion's Last Laugh: Operation Katsudiarudu," by Prabal Nandy. Its a
great laugh.

The other decent ones are "Mobile Suit Gundam 0081: Trial by Fire," "Freedom
Tomorrow," "Project Xerxes" (also by Prabal Nandy), and "The Price of Heroism."

There also seems to be a new Zeta fic, I havent had the chance to read it yet.

Neil Baumgardner