-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:20:59 -0700

At 22:26 4/15/2000, you wrote:
>Did you know that Gundam has been translated into 6 different languages
>and dialets? I think it might be interesting to compile a list of
>international releases of the Gundam shows. It's already a pretty
>impressive achievement for Gundam.
>
>I know about only a few countries, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea,
>Philippines, Italy, and USA. And even incomplete information at those...
>
>Go to
> http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/mania/column/col0003.htm
>to check out what I've compiled already and

Not to nitpick or anything, but the word is "broadcast" not "boardcast"....

>How about UK, France, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and other countries?
>If you have any info about TV or cable broadcast or video release in any
>language or any country, please email me privately or use the form in the
>said page.

I'm not sure of the particulars, but the second Gundam movie was dubbed
into English in the UK as Johnny Destiny, Space Ninja. This was circa 1989
and I have been trying to get a copy of the PAL format videotape for my
collection.

-Z-