Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:37:09 +0800

At 01:26 04/16/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>How about UK, France, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and other countries?

        So far, AFAIK, Singapore has only seen Gundam Wing on the TV, dubbed
in Chinese. This is on the national television network, TCS 8. IIRC, from
1998 or so.

        I'm not too sure about the cable television we have here, since I
don't have a subscription, but I don't recall any talk about other Gundam
shows on that.

        Of course, we get a lot of anime VCDs from Taiwan, I think. OYW,
08MST, 0080, 0083, Z, ZZ, etc. etc. Most of these are subbed in Chinese,
though the 0083 I have is in English.