core@gundam.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 01:26:14 -0400 (EDT)

Did you know that Gundam has been translated into 6 different languages
and dialets? I think it might be interesting to compile a list of
international releases of the Gundam shows. It's already a pretty
impressive achievement for Gundam.

I know about only a few countries, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea,
Philippines, Italy, and USA. And even incomplete information at those...

Go to
  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/mania/column/col0003.htm
to check out what I've compiled already and

How about UK, France, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and other countries?
If you have any info about TV or cable broadcast or video release in any
language or any country, please email me privately or use the form in the
said page.

Thanks a lot!

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1