BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:37:46 EDT

I am using Netscape 6 and I noticed it has a translation feature. It seems to
have every language, even Japanese. It can translate Japanese pages into
English. It works ok, its about at the level of the Translingo translation
software.

Now to the not so great, it is a Preview release, so therefore the final
version should be a lot better. Its very stable for a Preview Release, but
still has some bugs, which is to be expected, since its a Preview release. It
hasn't messed up my system at all, so its not major bugs. IE is still better,
but anything could be added and/or changed before Netscape 6's final release.

Aaron
http://gametz.com/user/BlazeEagle.html
http://blazeeagle.tripod.com/home.htm