Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:43:34 +1200

Sir Loin of Beef wrote:

>I previously saw a SD Gundam book covering G-0 and it had a whole
catalog
>list of all the MS's featured in the game, with a CG portrait of each.
>
>Does anyone have the ISBN and title of this book?

This is probably the book that you are talking about:

 http://www.bookclub.kodansha.co.jp/Scripts/bookclub/intro/intro.idc?id=21093

SD Gundam G Generation-0 MS Perfect Zukan (picture book)
ISBN4-06-173484-9

This book was released about two months after the G-0 game, and the G3
game is expected this summer so the update version (if there is going to
be one) probably won't be out till around October.

Tet