Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:26:07 GMT

Enlightments on rec.arts.anime.models:

> By the way, where is the FAZZ?
>
>J.C.

We now go to Bandai headquarters, deep in the huge money-making machine that
it is, to come upon a room with japanese written on the
door, roughly translated,"MS yet to be MG'd".

Sitting at a table in this dark, dusty room are two lone figures...er
...I mean Mobile Suits. The Full Armor ZZ Gundam and the GP-O3S, look-
ing dazed and troubled. The GP-03S pulls out his beam saber from behind his
back and lights up a last cigarette.

"Y'know, those things will kill'ya...", says a pensive FAZZ.

"Are you kidding? Did you see what Uraki put me through in episode 13?
This ain't slowin' me down a bit, pal.". GP-03S takes a long drag and
tilts his head up to exhale, not even giving FAZZ a glance.

FAZZ tries to be reassuring;"C'mon, you'll get your chance soon...people
still remember 0083...".

"Oh, they do, HUH?", shoots back a tense GP-03S. "Tell that to our
Bandai buddies upstairs! What are they waiting for? 01, 01fB and 02
got MG'd ages ago! Where's that Gerbera? WHERE IS HE??!! HE'S PROBABLY
TALKING TO THOSE GUYS UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!"Yes Mr.Bandai, I don't mind
if you come out with 3 different colors for me; I'm sick of being all
red all the time anyway..." MWAH, MWAH...I BET HE'S BOOTY-KISSIN' HIS
THRUSTERS OFF!!!!"

FAZZ tries to comfort the crumbling GP-03S; "Hey, buck up, little guy!
They'd never get Gerbera get his MG on before you!! You are the man!!
You were the Rocky of 0083!! You took everything Gato threw at you
and you still were standing!!".

"No, it wasn't me", GP-03S mutters in a defeated voice. "It was the
Dendrobium. That's what this is all about...for years, all I heard the
fans say was, "When to we get the MG Dendrobium?" and "Let's have a
MG Dendrobium!" and "A MG Dendrobium would be perfect!!" and I CAN'T
TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! WHY DO THEY SAY THAT??? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH
JUST GETTING ME??? WHY AM I NOT SATISFYING ENOUGH?? IS IT THE BIG GUN?
IS THAT IT???IS THAT IT??????".

The FAZZ quietly tucks away his mega-cannon as the flames of GP-03S's
insecurity rage, a tragic story that only time will resolve.

Mark Y2Kai

[ Rodrick Su [ ]