MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri Apr 14 14:57:33 2000

Galaxy Rangers I loved this show as a kid. the animation was anime quality
butthe acting was worse than thundercats. I think it was animated by TMS
(Same as
the best Batman episodes) I really wish Toonami would get this one.<<<<<<

I didn't think that GR was that bad. And overall the stories were incredible IMHO. All of the characters were interesting except for Buzzwang, the original Jar Jar Binks. ;P

Jason