Brianimae@aol.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:31:02 EDT

I think that the purpose of the recaps were to fill in the blanks about what
some of us may have missed, also they may have wanted to bring Releena back
into the fray without us saying to ourselves "Hey here she is how did that
happen" and also to show how Trieze feels about the unfolding events. I
personally was not very happy with the first episode, but I felt the second
was very well put together and explained some things I was confused about
evan after seeing the episodes. If you don't like recap episodes fine, but I
do.