Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:07:34 EDT

you know I hear about 50/50 on that eva issue... personally I thought that
the last episodes were great... made me think about life, death, etc... but
admittedly I was glad that the end of eva movies were made... definitely a
great addition to the series... if you're talking about episode (? in the
middle of the series with the recap of the previous angels) I thought that
that was probably to bring viewers who had come in late up to speed... and
it was definitely a good way to break the tension before the really crazy
stuff started to happen in the series...
Saul