Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

Nice work, Tet! :)

One thing unusual about the BB Musha releases:
beginning with BB#205 Musha Blue Gundam, it seems that
Bandai's doing a little twist with some musha models.
Instead of releasing musha-ized regular MS, the new
ones some some interesting disguises via body parts,
different colours, and even a little smoke screen with
unexpected bonus pilot figures. e.g.:

BB#205 "Musha Blue Gundam": the MS is based on
RX-79BD-3 Gundam Blue Destiny Unit 3 (from the "Blue
Destiny" video game), but its bonus pilot miniature is
Heero Yuy (?!)

BB#206 "Musha Gerbera Gundam": the MS is based on
retocon RX-78GP-04 Gundam Gerbera, but it was painted
in red (to symbolize Char's Gundam? I know, i know,
red is for Gerbera Tetra) instead of regular Gundam
colors, and its bonus pilot miniature is, you got it,
Char! (?!?)

I don't follow much on the lastest of SD/musha's
evolution on TV or comics, so I wonder if these could
be already featured in these medium, or just brand new
gimmicks for models only. Any ideas?

On a few more comments,

I wish HG Rick Dias is red (Char's/later mass-pro
colour) instead of black (early mass-prod color), but
i am happy. i will buy it for sure. I also hope it'll
come with a 'Gelgoog' beam rifle which is also used by
Galbaldy beta (RD w/ Gelgoog beam rifle were shown in
later parts of TV series) but i guess not...

Interesting description from Quebeley mkII, but could
this be just HG Quebeley (white) with a new paint
(black)?

SD G-Gen Gundam Ez8 has lots of gears and even a
weapon backpack to hold them. looks like a good buy at
400 yen.

BB GP-03 sounds promising, with openable platforms and
all sorts of weapons for MS Stamen, but only a CG is
shown. got to see the real thing before i decide to
parts with 1000yen.

Nightingale.

http://www.zing.com/picture/pf0b5fefd5de9383ec27a07ac1fb1d147/ffc6baec.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.zing.com/picture/p7052d901b9f30799937328aacd08a8f3/ffc6baeb.jpg.orig.jpg