Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:49:04 -0400

HOLY !@#$%^&*()

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
IS THIS JUST A JOKE!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Koshy [mailto:ben@w3media.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 6:27 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Gundam Wing Comes to Canada on YTV!

Good news,

I asked YTV about starting a petition to get Gundam Wing shown in Canada.

They responded with a generic form letter "Thank you for your request..."

They just emailed me back as follows:
-------------------------------------

Dear Anime Fan,

Hi there! We have great news for you!!! Due to popular demand, YTV has
acquired the first three (3) episodes of the animated series, 'Gundam Wing!'

Since you have asked us previously about anime, we decided to drop you a
line and let you know this exciting news before anyone else. Mark your
calendar! YTV will be airing these three episodes back-to-back on Monday,
April 24, 200 from 5:30 to 7pm E/P. After you have seen the first three
episodes on YTV, you can take part in an interactive poll on our groovy
website at www.ytv.com, where you can give us your opinion on this new show.
From there, YTV will then decide, based on viewer response, if more episodes
will find a regular place in our upcoming schedule. There will also be a
special 'Gundam Wing' section on our website starting Monday, April 17.
Check it out!

We hope that you are happy to hear this anime news. Thanks for taking the
time to write to us, and we hope you will enjoy, 'Gundam Wing.' Thanks for
watching and remember to Keep it Weird!!!

Your Friends at YTV