MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:08:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/00 7:51:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< >
>Anyhow, I'm really getting pissed off at HLJ, because I ordered some Gundam
>kits (Four 1/100 scale Endless Waltz Kits BTW)about 3 weeks ago, and all
>four of them are still on backorder! My question is, What is the best site
>to order Gundam Kits from?

Well if you look at HLJ's website, the Endless Waltz kits are showing up in
the New Releases Section. Which means they probably reprinted them extremely
recently, which would mean that they were hard to get before. Which would
mean they should be sent soon.

Jason

HLJ RULES!!!!!