Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:06:35 -0700

>In case you don't know about RT their URL is
>
>http://www.wbs.ne.jp/bt/models/english/
>
>But I should warn you that their shipping is a bit more expensive than HLJ
>(though that is more than worth it to receive a kit in less than a week),
>and
>their web page sucks.

Depending on the carrier you ask them to ship with. HLJ ships exclusively
via UPS to all U.S. addresses, whereas with Rainbow Ten they tell you how
much the shipping costs for different carriers. Depending on the package
size, SAL is usually the cheapest way to go, although it usually takes weeks
to deliver. When your package exceeds a certain size, it's cheaper to ship
via EMS than SAL, which takes about a week or less to deliver. They now also
offer UPS as a shipping option, too.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0