-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:03:07 -0700

At 14:08 4/12/2000, you wrote:
>they have a couple of Gundam books that I'm not aware of. Can someone
>tell me the relative worth of
>
>Gundam Design Works (b&w production design sketches)

This is a new one on me -- thanks for bringing it to my attention!

>Gundam Chronicles History of 1979 - 1999 (pictorial history of the last 20
>years of Gundam)

Digest-sized book with a gold-embossed cover, this is a 20th Anniversary of
Gundam retrospective that I characterized as "the poor man's Gundam Age" in
the review I did at the time it was released. That review should be
somewhere in the Gundam ML Archives.

-Z-