Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:51:01 GMT, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Let me start off by saying this: HLJ SUCKS ASS!!!!!
>
> I feel better now.

well, you have to understand that HLJ doesn't have a well organized
inventory system, and they are just a small business (just 7 people running
the whole thing) so they really don't have actual stock in their office,
they either get directly from companies like Bandai, of they get from other
shops they are somehow affiliated with. this is why it takes some time to
get some stock.

the good side of this is they sell the cheapest in the web.

> Anyhow, I'm really getting pissed off at HLJ, because I ordered some
Gundam
> kits (Four 1/100 scale Endless Waltz Kits BTW)about 3 weeks ago, and all
> four of them are still on backorder! My question is, What is the best
site
> to order Gundam Kits from?

there are tons of sites out there that sell Gundam kits, even in the US.
but if you want to get something immediately, you'd sacrifice the price
(you'll end up paying more, a lot more) but most probably those guys have
stocks of their own and can get a kit to you in 1-2 weeks.