Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:23:05 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Winn Sevilla <winn@nsclub.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 20:59
Subject: Re: [gundam] What's the best??

> Jam Masta' Jay wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,
> > Let me start off by saying this: HLJ SUCKS ASS!!!!!
> > I feel better now.
> > Anyhow, I'm really getting pissed off at HLJ, because I ordered some
Gundam
> > kits (Four 1/100 scale Endless Waltz Kits BTW)about 3 weeks ago, and all
> > four of them are still on backorder! My question is, What is the best
site
> > to order Gundam Kits from?
> > Also, Does anyone out there have anyway of getting a MASTER GRADE Gundam
> > RX-78 NT-1 Alex? I'm really, really, really (Did I mention really?) want
> > one.
>
> I wouldn't say that.
> HLJ's got a good reputation getting the good on time.

I would & could say it. About 4-5 of years ago, HLJ 'LOST' one of ny my
orders!!
Even when I resent them their email confirmation to me, they still weren't
able to find it - can you believe that! Up until maybe 18 months, HLJ found
that order and sent it to me - even after I had cancelled it after wainting
around for about 4 months. So, FUCK them!! If you don't beleive me, just
ask Gus.

Thomas Yung
MSGundam@MediaOne.net