Cantusehtm@aol.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:09:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/00 7:59:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 4/12/00 7:51:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com writes:

> ey folks,
>
> Let me start off by saying this: HLJ SUCKS ASS!!!!!
>
> I feel better now.
>
> Anyhow, I'm really getting pissed off at HLJ, because I ordered some
 Gundam
> kits (Four 1/100 scale Endless Waltz Kits BTW)about 3 weeks ago, and all
> four of them are still on backorder! My question is, What is the best
site
> to order Gundam Kits from?

 I have never had a bad experince with HLJ, all my items always arrive in a
 timely manner. I have no idea why a lot of people hate HLJ, they have the
 best prices for stuff and are fast. Keep in mind the higher the demand, the
 more likely something will be back ordered. Besides, GW kits are in HUGE
 demand due to it being on US TV.

> Also, Does anyone out there have anyway of getting a MASTER GRADE Gundam
> RX-78 NT-1 Alex? I'm really, really, really (Did I mention really?) want
> one.

 HLJ has it. A few other stores should have them as well. I would tell you
 some other stores, but have to look through my book marks to find them. Will
 post the URL's in a bit, if your question is still unanswered.

 Aaron

I agree with Aaron, HLJ has always been someplace I can rely on when
ordering. They're slow when it comes to shipping due to their shipping quota
needs to be reached to they can send stuff cheaper in bulk,which translates
into savings for us on shipping(how else do they ship UPS?). So it takes them
a little bit of time,it's worth if in my opinion. Everything i've ordered has
arrived safely and in a good amount of time

-James,who hopes his brown-nosing has put himself in good position with Scott
T. Hards and who might influence some staffers to send him some kits?