BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:58:09 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/00 7:51:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com writes:

> ey folks,
>
> Let me start off by saying this: HLJ SUCKS ASS!!!!!
>
> I feel better now.
>
> Anyhow, I'm really getting pissed off at HLJ, because I ordered some
Gundam
> kits (Four 1/100 scale Endless Waltz Kits BTW)about 3 weeks ago, and all
> four of them are still on backorder! My question is, What is the best site
> to order Gundam Kits from?

I have never had a bad experince with HLJ, all my items always arrive in a
timely manner. I have no idea why a lot of people hate HLJ, they have the
best prices for stuff and are fast. Keep in mind the higher the demand, the
more likely something will be back ordered. Besides, GW kits are in HUGE
demand due to it being on US TV.

> Also, Does anyone out there have anyway of getting a MASTER GRADE Gundam
> RX-78 NT-1 Alex? I'm really, really, really (Did I mention really?) want
> one.

HLJ has it. A few other stores should have them as well. I would tell you
some other stores, but have to look through my book marks to find them. Will
post the URL's in a bit, if your question is still unanswered.

Aaron