Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:32:50 -0700

>Is the recently released Gundam Weapons on MG MS-06 Zaku a reissue of
>Gundam Weapons 6 ?
>
>Jorge

Yeah, along with the Gundam Weapons MG RX-78-2 Gundam being a reissue of
GW#5. Since GW #5 & #6 were out of print, they reprinted it using this
gimmick of a new title. I flipped through the MG Gundam issue and saw
nothing new but for a section on the history of MG kits, with a colored
page that served as a catalog of MG kits released to date.

It's kind of interesting to see that HJ reissued the book without waiting
for v1.5 of the MG Gundam kit... no doubt gearing up for another book to
rip fans off.

BTW the Apr issue has photos of the HGUC Gouf. They didn't really do a
good job with the heat sword's shield storage solution... the sword's
handle sticks out at the bottom of the shield like a sore thumb, ugh!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0