Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:31:43 EDT

Ooh yikes....
I hadn't read this email before I responded like I did......... It might've
been a tad harsher if I had.

In a message dated 4/11/00 1:43:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 I mean, if a same sex relationship was intended by nature, wouldn't both
 sexes have both sex organs? I mean this in a health class way, only. I do
not
 mean to hurt anyone, but this always comes to mind when I hear same sex
 discussions on TV, on the 'Net, etc. Since this is becoming way off topic, I
 might as well get that off my chest.

 Aaron