Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:31:37 -0700

Gundam Wing Operation's 1-3 have all of the Background music and Vocals. the
third CD has alot of So-so image songs but it's worth it for the BGM. I think
Operation 1 has the most BGM of all 3. Some of the image songs are good though.
the actresses for lady Une, and Relena can sing pretty well and if you've ever
heard any Tenchi CDs, you know that Quattre's VA can sing ^_^

I think 4-up is all image songs.

The first one is the best IMHO

I hope this is helpful

---Brett Jensen