Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I just started reading my email titled: a little introduction...
And just what Am I being introduce to here ;)
Mine you... the ACT with the ropes and such itself needs no
introduction, but combining that w/ Gundam?! Now my 2 separate worlds
are on a head on collision!
PEOPLE, please change the subject of your email if you are gonna
introduce new subject matter... I am sure we are scaring the crap outta
a lot of people here... The G boys being gay or not not gay (not that
there is anything wrong with that);)
Anyway...Marie, if you are still reading this and have not been scarred
off yet be us nut cases :) WELCOME!!!...
and Good luck (hahahaha)
Gus Jae

--- core@gundam.com wrote:
> SiberioS@aol.com wrote:
> > << I dunno, I think the Trowa-Quatre thing has some probability
> to it. It
> > seems like the English adaptation isn't playing down any of this
> subtext,
> > either... >>
> >
> > I don't see any "sub-text" as far as I'm concerned. I mean if the
> little bit
> > there that suggests such a thing is considered "sub-text" then I
> can't
> > imagine what Wu-Fei, Heero, and Duo were doing while locked up at
> the Lunar
> > base.
>
> You can't? I can help ;)
>
> Heero dress up as a French maid, Duo dress up as a nurse, and Wu-Fei
> play
> with some rope around his fine fingers and eyes Heero and Duo
> eagerly...
>
> [half of the GML went into convulsive seizure]
>
> Name: Core
> Patient ID: #1
> Room: http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/
> Condition: Critical