Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:49:39 -0400

> 1. During the 1YW, which Sides were allied with the Federation, which
were
> allied with Zeon, and which were neutral?

Elementary my dear Watson, Sides 1,2,4 & 5 were nearly destroyed
by Zeon during the first fortnight of the war, "Crike!" says Side 6 who
is the only real colony left, "We'd better declare neutrality before they
blow us up too" Side 7 was only one half of one colony and they were
forced to evacuate by Zeon forces too.

> 2. How widely-known was Amuro's age during the 1YW? Did fed grunts and
> civilians know he was only 15?

I would expect not widely since everyone Fed and Zeon alike who ever
saw him was like "you're the Gundam pilot?" in total disbelief...

Paul