BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:42:24 EDT

I don't mean to start something here, but what causes people to be gay? I
have no problem with a male/male or female/female dating and romantic
relatonships, but why are these becoming more and more accepted?

I mean, if a same sex relationship was intended by nature, wouldn't both
sexes have both sex organs? I mean this in a health class way, only. I do not
mean to hurt anyone, but this always comes to mind when I hear same sex
discussions on TV, on the 'Net, etc. Since this is becoming way off topic, I
might as well get that off my chest.

Aaron