BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:33:57 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/00 1:25:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

> What Schedule? Last I heard, Bandai was gonna Lay off of Original gundam
> (UC) for a while. Mabey something was announced while I was in Japan or
> something, Enlighten me.

Its a rumor. When Wing was announced, a few sites stated that the original
MSG series was coming to CN in 2001. One site(Figures.com) made it seem like
fact, but as far as I know there has been no official word on these rumors.

Figures.com also says all MSiA figures will come to the US, not just the Wing
ones. I assume if all MSiA's are coming to America, the original series is
most likely coming to CN. Its all just basically rumors and speculation,
until the official word is out.

Aaron