BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:06:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/00 11:48:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sven_warrior@hotmail.com writes:

> there are better places to hold conversations about gay people. This
> mailing list is to talk about cool people not gay people no offense to
> anyone just an opinion

We are not talking about gay people to be rude or hurtful or about gay people
at all per say, we are just talking about the character personalites and how
they act towards each other. As far as I am concerned, I don't care if they
are gay or not, I said what I wanted to say about this issue and am finished
with this discussion on thw whole issue.

Aaron