BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:48:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/00 9:40:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blackavar@hotmail.com writes:

> Can't wait to see how the forthcoming Lord of the Rings movie deals with
the
> Sam/Frodo friendship, which is very close to the affection the GWing boys
> occasionally show.

Yes, I know. I still can't figure out the Sam/Frodo relationship. Sam is
worse then Quatre, at least to me. I don't think Sam is gay, he just seems to
be obessed with Frodo's well being. I feel that the ring would have destroyed
Frodo without Sam's support. So I guess Sam's behavior helped Frodo to not
let the ring totally take him over?

Aaron