BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:15:43 EDT

If Bandai starts shutting down Gundam fan sites like the Supereb Mecha
Domain, they better start making all the Gundam books in English, so there
will a source to get the info. that isn't in each TV series.

If this rumor becomes true, I hope its a sign of a total US Gundam invasion!
The more popular Gundam gets in the US, will help create a need for more
Gundam goods in America :) I am a huge book reader and would love to have
English language versions of the spin off/side story Gundam novels.

Aaron