David Phillips (sven_warrior@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:01:50 PDT

WHATEVER!! Char Aznable is the man and his helmet rox! He has a really
high skill in everything and stuff. He drops a colony on other people cause
they suck too much for him. He needs to show them that he is the all
powerful being of coolness and Amuro's afro-puff has nothing on the cool
helmet or anything.