Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:04:49 -0700

> Hmmm remeber the battle of Ruum movie I was gonna
> post to my site, turns out my domain hosting doesn't allow
> files over 1/2 meg... so how big a file are you willing to
> take, I'll make them MPEGs 320X240 a little over 3 min
> long and its 8.75 meg... recompressed from the 24 meg
> original MPEG I made from the 300 or more meg AVI
> file.
>
> Paul

Well I was hosting 400 megs of OP/ED's which was a bit much since it cut
into some of the other things I host on that box (hence the short duration I
was able to do it for). I have no problem sticking 100 megs of stuff anyway,
200 if it happens to be particularly good stuff =)
Easiest way to get stuff to me would be to find me on IRC so it can be
coordinated a little faster (Echo|Fox on EFNet), otherwise drop me an e-mail
and we'll work something else out.