Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:45:01 -0400

> it's definately something I'll do again.
> Next time I get some interesting gundam media I'll stick it online for GML
> consumption.

Hmmm remeber the battle of Ruum movie I was gonna
post to my site, turns out my domain hosting doesn't allow
files over 1/2 meg... so how big a file are you willing to
take, I'll make them MPEGs 320X240 a little over 3 min
long and its 8.75 meg... recompressed from the 24 meg
original MPEG I made from the 300 or more meg AVI
file.

Paul