BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/00 10:42:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Macross3@excite.com writes:

> Well, saying that they consider him a hero is stretching it...but a villain
> is not what they consider him to be. To tell the truth, Char is a bit
nutty.
> He's cool as a character, but he'd still drop a colony on a bunch of people
> just to prove his point. Saddam is painted this way too, but if one reviews
> his actions, he's more of a conniving, ruthless, self-serving opportunist
> than a psychotic maniac with ideals.

Well, to Amuro and crew Char isn't a hero, but the "bad guy"/Amuro's rival.
Char's friends and supporters may think of him as a hero, but not everyone
does. I don't think Char is "evil", but he's not really "good" either.
Dropping a colony on people is evil, espcalliy to prove ones point. Char is a
cool chracter, but for lack of a better word, Yes he is a bit nutty.

Aaron