Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:55:43 +1200

Nightingale wrote:

> Amazing, Tet! I've yet seen a Gundam miniature set
> like THIS before! Do you think the artwork on the left
> is the set's cover? It doesn't look like it has a box,
> but rather the runner (plus instruction sheet,
> perhaps) and the artcover packed in plastic bag?

Seeing the picture brought back old memories and if I'm not mistaken the
artwork on the left is the actual paper 'envelope' that the runner comes
in. The instructions are probably printed on the otherside of the
packaging.

If you are familiar with the Japanese styrofoam (proper flying) aircraft
'kits' that sell for ~100yen then you probably get the idea. They come in
a similar paper packaging.

Tet