Ralph Chilton (blackavar@hotmail.com)
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 20:57:43 GMT

Quite the collection the fellow's got. I guess my Star Wars collection
would rival it in magnitude, but it's really fascinating to see all the
minutiae of genuine Gundam geek!

but...

What on earth is this?

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/cyber/gundam/gc2/daisenkai.html

My guess is some kind of spinner that one might attach to the ceiling, but I
can't see anywhere to attach the string to the toy. Picture on the box is
_no_ help!

Also, I ordered the subtitled Gundam movies from Animevillage.com to take
advantage of their

A: curiously cheap pricing ($40 ish for the box set)
and
B: The free 'card' gift they promised with each Gundam purchase.

The tapes arrived in a timely fashion, but no gift =(

I call, the nice person I spoke to says they're getting the gifts right out,
there was a computer mess-up.

3 days later a big box arrives, with both the cards (6 badly produced
roughly cut, 0083 topics) AND the first two tapes of 0083 dubbed, which I
wasn't supposed to qualify for (Those are supposed to ship free with and NON
Gundam related purchase).

I suppose I could give them away, might have a listen to the dub first
though, just to see what it's like.