Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:32:48 -0700

Well, it's a side-pre-quel to his series Auora Battler Dunbine series. The
logical time on Earth is later than ABD, but in the other world, it's much
much earlier. A student was summoned as a savior to the other world. This
world haven't invent the Auora Battlers yet, so no insectoid robots, but
just swords, monsters, and gun powders.

The show is good, but very frustrating. There is NO resolution to the
storyline.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]