Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

Amazing, Tet! I've yet seen a Gundam miniature set
like THIS before! Do you think the artwork on the left
is the set's cover? It doesn't look like it has a box,
but rather the runner (plus instruction sheet,
perhaps) and the artcover packed in plastic bag?

Also, the very-limited Black Trinary R-type Zaku set
you mentioned earlier was appeared along with other
regular Gunpla entries in G-Shop Vol.2 CDROM. So I
guess it was commonly available back then while stock
last, and now it fulfills the promise of being 'very
limited' :)

Nightingale.