MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:19:23 EDT

<< > Never seen Endless Waltz. pray tell, who dies? I'll take a stab at it.
 It'll
> be below, so scroll to see if I'm right or wrong.....

 here's a clue

 go look for model kits of Endless Waltz and look at all the mobile suits.
 find out who's missing =)

 one of those you gave is correct, one is wrong

 another clue, not only does he dresses up like Char Aznable, just think
 about the ending of Zeta Gundam =) >>
No idea who Char is...... Never seen Zeta. Don't know too much besides
Wing....

*Spoiler*

I'd say Treize dies..