MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:10:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/00 11:07:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< > As far as I know, buddy, at the end of the Wing series, Lady Une
(Peaceful
> personality) and Relena work together at something. Maybe I've already
 said
> too much....

  But Lady Une is dead. So, she didn't die, then?

 Aaron >>
Since when did she die? It appears constantly tyhroughout the seies as if
she's dead, but, at one point, it's a coma. Like Trowa. If you saw Cartoon
Network the other day, it appears as if Trow blew up. But he didn't. Trust me.
SandmanScythe@gundam.com , Logging, out.