Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

Impressive, -Z-! Just one question: are the following
mechas also included in GunMech V?

(1) ZMT-A31S Doggorla (that dragon-shaped MA);
(2) ZM-S08GC Zolo Custom;
(3) ZM-S22SC Rick Shokew [Imperial version];
(4) ZMT-A03G Garrickson (land battle bike);
(5) RGM-109-M5 Heavy Gun (Macedonia version)

I don't mind if the book miss out (5), since it made
just a few seconds of cameo in a V's episode anyway,
but skipping (1)-(3) is quite glaring, particularly
(1) which was quite a spectacle and gave Esso and
friends a run for the money. (3) should have its own
page since has different equipment and weapons, and
(2) can be listed as a sub entry under the Zolo page.

I think (4) is not listed because it was a bike
(albeit a huge one!) so non-MS/MA mechas are not
listed. They may be included in future volumes of
GunMech, like they did with GunMech 2 and 3 for
including some Zeon and Fed mechas. Warships though, I
am not counting on it...

Nightingale.