-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:54:16 -0700

This just in:

Gundam Mechanics V (2000.3.10, Hobby Japan, ISBN4-89425-219-8) 96 "pages"
(48 in color) for 1,905.

As with previous GM (!) books, this is a collection of 48 A5-notebook sized
cards (six-hole punched) bound between wraparound covers with a matching
slipcase. Each card is color on the recto side, B&W line art and specs on
the verso side.

GM5 covers the MS and MA from Gundam F91 and V Gundam or, more preceisely,
from UC 0123 to 0153. It's the last run of mechanics in the UC timeline,
barring a collection of G-Saviour, Gaia Gear and Turn A stuff. If the
series continues, it'll have to do so with the alternate universe
mechanics. Or maybe the ships and other mecha that are conspicuous by
their absence from this volume.

Included in this volume are:

F71 G-Cannon
F91 Gundam Formula 91
RXR-44 Guntank R-44
RGM-89R Jegan Type-A
RGM-89J Jegan Type-B
RGM-109 Heavy Gun
XM-01 Den'an-Zon
XM-02 Den'an-Gei
XM-03 Ebirhu-S
XM-04 Berga-Dalas
XM-05 Berga-Giros
XM-06 Dahgi-Iris
XM-07 Vigna-Ghina
XMA-01 Lafressia -- I was expecting "Rafflesia" to be made official here
RGM-119 Jamesgun
RGM-122 Javelin
LM111E02 Gun EZ
LM111E05 Gun Blaster
LM312V04 Victory Gundam
LM312V04+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam
LM312V06 V-Gundam-Hexa
LM314V21 V2 Gundam
LM314V23 V2 Buster Gundam
LM314V24 V2 Assault Gundam
V2 Assault Buster Gundam -- no model number!
MW544B Sandhoge
ZM-D11S Abigor
ZM-S14S Contio
ZM-S19S Shy-Tarn -- not "Shaitan"
ZM-S06S Zoloat
ZM-S06G Zollidia
ZM-S08G Zolo
ZM-S09G Tomliat
ZM-S20G Jabaco
ZM-S21G Bruckeng
ZM-S22G Rig-Shokew
ZM-S24G Gedlav
ZM-S27G Domuttlia
ZM-A05G Recarl
ZMT-A30S Birknau
ZMT-D15M Galguyu
ZMT-S12G Shokew
ZMT-S13G Godzorla
ZMT-S16G Memedorza
ZMT-S28S Gengaoza
ZMT-S29 Zanneck
ZMT-S33S Gottrlatan -- And just how are we supposed to PRONOUNCE that?
ZMT-S34S Rig-Contio

And, apropos of nothing, I noted the following on my way to work the other day:

Zion Lutheran Church
Haro Bikes

Gundam ... it's everywhere!

-Z-