Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 01:04:11 MST

>Is anyone else following the Cartoon Network broadcast?
>
>Yada-yada-yada... I can't believe how much talk and how little action this
>series has. Almost every time there's a short MS sequence they use stock
>footage. And there's no real urgency to the supposed struggle of the "boy
>terrorists" AT ALL, since they have lost all support from the colonies.
>Since more than a few of them are currently captured by OZ (and Oz knows
>they are Gundam pilots) why don't OZ just execute them? It just does NOT
>make sense especially since OZ is supposed to be this ruthless
>organization.

I don't know if it's a lack of ruthless, they do have some reasons to keep
them alive. However, OZ's treatment of the captured Gundam pilots, not to
mention the scientists, seems rather incompetent (or at least far to
trusting). From what we've seen, OZ doesn't even seem to have their cells
bugged. Not to mention the dangers inherent in keeping all three Gundam
pilots in the same cell (same goes for the scientists).

>If this wasn't shown daily (and shown weekly as it was in Japan) I would
>have lost interest a LONG time ago.

I don't know if it's that bad, but I definitely don't think Wing is as good
as most of the other gundam stuff I've seen.
(flame retardant disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion, your mileage
may vary)