Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 00:56:52 MST

Hello:

I'm new to this list, though I've been a gundam fan for about 4 years.

Got a question about the GW ep that was shown Thursday (I belive that would
make it #24).

SPOILER ALERT
20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
BOOM!

During the ep, the dialogue states that the colony Quarte attacked was
evacuated beforehand. This line was the same in both the 5:30 and midnight
run versions. Is this the same as the original Japanese version?

If it is, it seems a bit squeamish, especially compared to the UC One Year
War saga, with it's multi-billion body count. The second colony (which as
of this ep, he has not blasted yet) seemed deserted as well.