Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:07:12 -0100, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> and what kind of paint should i use? where to get it?

modelling paint. although you can use almost any paint commercially
available, some paints are too strong for the plastic material of the model
kits, so the best thing to use is modelling paint. I don't know what is
commercially available in the US, but I use Citadel Colors, the paint used
on those Warhammer figures. you can also use Tamiya or Gunze Sangyo's Mr.
Color if you can get it there. you can either brush paint like I do or use
spray cans or air brush. there are a lot of modelling websites out there
that will discuss these thoughrouly(sp?)