David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:28:29 EDT, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> In a message dated 4/6/00 8:27:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
core@gundam.com
> writes:
>
> > Any comments/new info about the next series "Turn-X"? Is it a definite
go
> > or is it only in consideration or planning?
>
> Or is it just a bogus rumor?
>
> Aaron

It really doesn't make much sense to me that they would start production on
a Turn X already, or plan it, anyway. I just have this hunch that they
might feel like laying off Gundam for a while, maybe a year or two. Still,
my hunches are generally only 50% correct most of the time.

Perhaps Turn A will be more successful in syndication now that it's ended.

Jojo