jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:44:46 -0100

Hola:
Today, while looking for pictures of "high-tech race cars" on some Japanese model magazines I came across a Hobby Japan issue with tons of Gundam models on it. The issue's number is 344 and the title is (the one written in English" reads "History of Gundam Models". The Gundam article 9with pictures) cover the first pages (4-72, to be more exact).
I'll analyze it and give you a review later.
The only thing I regret is the book is not in English :( At least it have lots of pictures to look at (that's the reason I'd bought it on the first place :P)
Read you later,

JMRV

PS:
I also have another issue of HJ (# 332), featuring an article on Gundam X (I think).