Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

> > What in the world is a ver 1.5?
Anyone here familiar w/ the RX78-2 ver. ka?
The design that the 1/35 Resin Gundam from Wave was based on.
A lot of it looks like the parts from th RGM 79N GM Custom.
Only new pieces (if they bother) are shoulder armor, arm, head design,
back pack, and knee-shin armor. At least that is my guess. The rest
are pretty much the same. If anyone reads DH, they did a halfass job
of one in the April issue.
And to think that I badgered Eddie of weeks to get the GM Custom to
convert it... Son of Plastics!

--- MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated Wed, 5 Apr 2000 8:57:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Sir Loin of Beef <mdknight@pacific.net.sg> writes:
>

> > >Master Grade Gundam RX-78 Ver. 1.5 3000y
> >
> > What in the world is a ver 1.5?
> >

> > -
> http://gundam.aeug.org/
>

> Well considering that the original MG RX-78 isn't as good as any of
> the more recent MG, they probably have redesigned it to take
> advantage of all of the new improvements in MG design technology.
> If Only they could fix the MG Zeta.
>
> Oh Yeah, PG Zeta Full Review coming soon... So far though it is
> FLAWLESS!!!
>
> Jason

=====

Gus Jae